Saturday, March 12, 2011

Author's Awakening

Last week I made a decision. I decided that I would self-publish my novel as an ebook. I had not thought of that route much in the past, but I recently have seen the Kindle around and several members of my extended family have recently purchased Kindles of their own. I decided to look into it more and read an article on how to publish an ebook. I was impressed with the opportunities that are available for independent writers. Since then I have immersed myself in the world of publishing an ebook. I have learned of many writers who have become successful and of the growing popularity of ebooks. I asked myself, “If others can do it, why can’t I?”

So I decided that nothing is holding me back now except for myself. I committed to editing my novel one more time and then publishing it. As a way for me to track my commitment, and hopefully success, I have started this blog. I will write about my journey to publishing my first novel and track the results once it is published. I hope that this blog may help others who have similar dreams. In the least, it will be a way for me to track my progress and document the journey for myself.

Welcome to my blog. May the journey be enlightening, entertaining, and successful!

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Icanfinallydoit said...

I'm looking forward to watching your dreams come true.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home