Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wielder Trilogy Book 3: 1st Draft Complete

The first draft of Wielder's Fate was finished last Friday. It is always a great feeling to finally make it to the end of a book. I'm very happy with how everything came together. I'll spend about the next month and a half revising and editing it before it is published at the end of October. Here are some details about the first draft. It is about 133,000 words long. That translates to roughly 400 pages. I expect the final to be slightly longer after I add some detail to several scenes. There are also currently 41 chapters. The length will change a little by the time I am done, but this should give you a good idea of its length.

3 Comments:

At September 13, 2012 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Adedayo said...

wooot...this is awesome news. I'm still hoping that somehow its no longer a trilogy. The world is vast and interesting and I can't imagine how that would fit in 1 last book if its not 1000+ pages. I want to roam the world, see more, go back to the desert, the little villages, discover creatures and people. The magic oh the magic.

 
At September 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Its so nerdy of me to check this blog weekly, and impatiently, but I can read the first two books only so many times! I will anxiously be waiting for publication.

I expect Gavin to meet an unfortunate demise by the way, just saying, hes nice and all but he cant have Kalista :).

 
At September 21, 2012 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Brock said...

Hey, T.B. Christensen, I was just wondering if you have redeemed my good name that you gave a bad mark in book 1. Remember, the merchant schools headmaster?
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home