Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book Bloggers

While my first novel is being edited and reviewed, I have had time to do a few other things. I started working some more on the sequel to my first novel and have also been searching out Book Bloggers blogs. Say that three times fast! There are avid readers out there that devote blogs to reviewing books. I read an article that talked about how Amanda Hocking's self-published books were doing okay, but after she discovered book bloggers, her books took off. I found a website that has a list of over a thousand of these blogs. I have been going down the list and finding the blogs that would be a fit to review my books. Hopefully they will be willing to review my books, like them, and share them with those that read their blogs. It has been kind of hard to find ones that accept self-published books, but I am slowly getting a nice list of potential reviewers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home