Friday, May 25, 2012

Thank You

I wanted to publicly thank everyone who has posted positive reviews for my novels, posted positive rankings, or left nice comments on this blog. It is very encouraging to hear positve feedback and helps keep me excited and motivated to continue writing and improving. In recent weeks my novels have gotten a number of bad reviews. I don't necessarily mind bad reviews. I know some people won't like my books and writing style. The negative reviews push me to reflect on how I can improve my writing. However, several reviews have been very mean spirited with attacks against not only me personally but also all those who like my novels. It's easy to get upset and down on myself when faced with such negative/demeaning criticism. I really appreciate all the positive encouragement I receive. It helps balance out the negative and keeps me enthusiastic for my future projects. So I just wanted to give you all a big THANKS!

4 Comments:

At May 26, 2012 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's tough when the (typically anonymous) haters get you down. I'm an avid reader with a Ph.D., and I love your books. Please keep writing. Thanks for the enjoyment you've given me so far with the Wielder series-- looking forward to reading the next one.

 
At May 27, 2012 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Ryen Mark said...

Hang in there. Your novels are some of my favourites out there and those haters don't know what they're talking about. Keep up the good work, can't wait for book 3.

 
At May 30, 2012 at 8:28 AM , Blogger T.B. Christensen said...

Thanks! I'm working hard on book 3.

 
At July 13, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Blogger t. a. s. p. said...

I actually did not leave a review for one of your books because it was going to be 'constructive criticism' and I felt like all the rabidly negative people had it covered... I think your writing is engaging but I really see the lack of a professional editor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home