Friday, November 9, 2012

Upcoming Projects

I am currently beginning to work on two different projects that I will be doing simultaneously. The first is a 7 book series entitled “Seven Days to Meltdown”. It follows a thirteen year old boy as he races against time to save the world from being destroyed. It will be Middle Grade to Young Adult and set in the present day. It will have a little sci-fi in it but mainly will just be a suspenseful adventure story. I hope to have the first book in the series out in early 2013. My second project is a standalone epic fantasy entitled “Hands of Fire”. It will be set in a Mesoamerican type civilization of jungles and pyramids. It will follow the struggles of a kingdom to throw off their oppressive conquerors and regain their independence. It will be Young Adult to Adult. I hope to have it completed by early 2014.

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2012 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Karleen Tauszik said...

On Saturday, the e-book version of Wielder's Fate was in the #5 spot in the "Children's and Teen" section of the Amazon Kindle store. I noticed because I blog at www.KidsEbookBestsellers.com where I compose a weekly top ten list from the most popular e-book stores. If you'd like to be featured in an interview, contact me at info@KidsEbookBestsellers.com. It’s easy – you pick the questions you like. Congratulations on your success!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home