Saturday, December 29, 2012

Free Ebook Promotion: Even Better than Expected

I'm currently only a day into the free promotion for Wielder's Awakening. I have already been blown away by how well it is doing. Wielder's Awakening is currently the #21 ranked free book overall in the Kindle Store!!! Almost 10,000 free copies of it were downloaded yesterday. This success is partially due to three websites that featured my free book. They are BookBub, KindleBoards (www.kboards.blogspot.com), and Free Kindle Books and Tips (www.fkbooksandtips.com). Several others also picked up the free promotion and advertised. I am excited to be reaching so many new readers and hope they will enjoy Wielder's Awakening and want to continue reading the series.

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2013 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Syberwired said...

T.B. Christensen, after downloading and devouring your first book, I immediately downloaded and consumed the 2nd one as well. The world you have created is amazing. I only hope that someday, I can use the Ambience to create a world as good as yours. I start your 3rd book tonight! Thank you for such a wonderful Trilogy! I look forward to more worlds and stories from you!

 
At March 20, 2013 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Dez said...

Wielder's Awakening was recommend to us by Amazon based on our previous kindle ebook purchases. I dove into the book as it had been a few weeks since finishing the last trilogy. I was quickly drawn into the world you so skillfully created. The characters were well developed and the story, while indepth, was extremely enjoyable and exciting reading. Many of the books we have read since getting our kindles have been good but with very dark overtones. The Wielder trilogy was a refreshing change and we didn't want the story to end. Hopefully we will see more books with these characters. Thank you for writing these books!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home