Friday, April 15, 2011

Moving Along

For the last two weeks I have been slowly making progress through book blogs and writing my sequel as I wait for novel number 1 to be edited. I have a pretty good number of blogs that I have found that are willing to review ebooks. Out of the twenty-five that I found, however, I am not sure how many will have the time or will be willing to review my novel. So I am hoping to at least double the amount that I have found before I am ready to publish. As for the sequel, I am now on page 40. It is coming along nicely. The edit on novel number 1 should be done this weekend, and then I will be able to go through and see what needs to be changed before it is ready to publish. I am excited to keep moving forward, unlike what happened to my car last weekend when I tried to take my wife to a romantic restaurant up a canyon. It was snowing, and about a mile up the canyon the wheels were spinning but the car was not going anywhere. That reminds me of what happened when I tried to find agents and get my novel published traditionally. Don't worry, I will soon be heading back up the canyon with a 4 wheel drive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home