Thursday, August 22, 2013

Seven Days to Meltdown Release Date: August 27, 2013

My new book "Seven Days to Meltdown" is coming out next Tuesday (August 27)! It's about an unlucky, 13-year-old named Jaxon who learns that a giant asteroid will strike the earth in seven days. It's around 115 pages and was written specifically for middle grade readers (roughly ages 10-14). "Seven Days to Meltdown" is the first book in a seven book series with each book representing one day in Jaxon's life.
Here's the write up on the back cover: Hi, my name’s Jaxon, the unluckiest kid alive. I was born on Friday the 13th and just turned 13 today. Not only have I had to deal with humiliation and failure my entire life, today, on my birthday, I learned the earth is about to be destroyed. The world will end in one week unless someone can stop it. Talk about bad luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home