Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Legit

It's been a little while since I last blogged, but I haven't been idle. Last night I finished doing my final edit. I am now passing my novel along to one more editor for a final reading before I go ahead and publish it. I am getting very excited to get my novel up and available to the masses. I am now turning my attention to getting a cover finished, finishing my search for book bloggers, and polishing up the details for the novel's release.
I also had a fun experience while visiting family just over a week ago for my brother's wedding. My sister had read part of my novel out loud to my brother-in-law. He was skeptical if it would be any good, probably not really wanting to listen to it. I don't blame him, because I would probably feel the same way if I heard that one of my relatives had written a novel. Anyways, once he started listening to it he was like, "Wait a minute, this is legit!" That was a great compliment to me. It is hearing things like that, that encourages me to keep going and gives me hope that others will enjoy my novel as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home