Monday, August 15, 2011

Release Date: 2nd of September 2011


I finally have a release date for Wielder's Awakening! It will be up and published for the Amazon Kindle on Friday the 2nd of September. I have a bunch of little things to get ready before then and still have to finalize a cover, but I know that if I don't set a date when everything has to be ready things will keep getting pushed back.
I am really excited to finally see Wielder's Awakening published after so much hard work and time. Here is another draft of the cover. It still needs work but let me know your thoughts on it: what you like or don't like and any suggestions.

On a side note, I am now on page 45 of Wielder's Rising and excited about how it is coming along.

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2011 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Icanfinallydoit said...

I like this one. I think it looks more exciting and
interesting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home