Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Release Date: 9th of September

No, really I mean it this time. Wielder's Awakening will be released the 9th of September. I feel bad to keep pushing it back and am anxious to get it published, but last night I decided that I would rather publish the finished product with a nice cover and other little details than to try and publish it incomplete for this weekend.
I went out Friday night and last night to take pictures for the cover and came away with some really nice ones. I was also startled by a snake, sunk in mucky water, got bit by bugs, and saw some beautiful sunsets. I still think I need another day of picture taking to get exactly what I want.
With the long weekend coming up, I am determined to have everything ready to upload Wielder's Awakening at the beginning of next week so that it will be sure to be ready for download by the 9th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home