Thursday, September 8, 2011

At last!


Last night I finally got my first book published for the Amazon Kindle! It showed up earlier today as being available to purchase. I looked at it during my lunch break at work. It was amazing to see it as an official published copy. I must admit that I got a little misty eyed looking at it. After all of the hard work it is finally available for others to read. I plan on updating the cover, formatting, and adding a map over the next week. I am excited to see where this new adventure takes me!

2 Comments:

At September 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Icanfinallydoit said...

Wow, this is exciting! The cover looks great!

 
At September 17, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Marianne said...

Good choice of cover.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home