Friday, October 14, 2011

Top 100

Sales have been picking up over the last couple of weeks, and I've been excited at the progress. There have also been a couple more reviews that have been very positive. Yesterday I sold the most copies of Wielder's Awakening that I ever have in a day. That was really exciting. And then this morning something amazing happened.
I cracked the Top 100 list for the Science Fiction,Fantasy, & Magic under the Children's Ebooks list! I was at #100 for an hour, dropped off for an hour, and then back on at #98 for another hour. Wielder's Awakening was #3,327 paid in the kindle store!
I'm not on the top 100 list any more, which is sad, but it was really exciting this morning. I am happy to see how close I am to being on the top 100 lists. As long as sales keep increasing like they have been over the last several weeks, I might be able to get back on and stay on the top 100 lists for an extended period of time. That would be awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home