Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Week

Wielder's Awakening has been up on Amazon for just over a week now. It was exciting to see how many sales it would get in the first week and see what people would say about it. From feedback I was also able to improve the book a little and upload an update yesterday.
Wielder's Awakening sold 19 books its first week, 18 in the U.S. and 1 in the U.K. I guess that makes it an international book! Yesterday I also uploaded Wielder's Awakening for the Nook at Barnes and Noble and started formatting it to get it made available as a paperback from Createspace.
I am excited for Week number Two. I will be announcing the release of Wielder's Awakening to a lot more people this week and am excited to see what they think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home